May 17-18, 2013
Marriott City Centre Hotel
220 South State Street
Salt Lake CIty, Utah
sponsored by Utah Nurse Practitioners
This conference is designed to meet the continuing education needs of advanced practice nurses. There will be an intense review and update of new pharmacological agents. Discussion of drugs and treatment modalities relating to specific illnesses will be reviewed at length. Drug actions, indication for use, contraindications, and side effects will be presented. Program content meets the State of Utah educational requirement for APRNs to maintain prescriptive privilege. This program is pending approval with the American Academy of Nurse Practitioners. Certificates will be available at the conference. Appropriate CE will be available for attendance.
Margaret Fizgerald, DNP, FNP-BC, NP-C, FAANP, CSP, FAAN, DCC
- The $4 Drug List: Choosing the Best of the Generics
- Vitamin D Deficiency: How to Assess and Intervene in this Common Condition
Dr. Jan Towers, PhD, NP-C, FNP, FAANP
- Legislative Update
Wendy L Wright, MS, RN, ARNP, FNP
- New Drug Update: What's New in 2013
- Explain basic pharmacological and pharmacokinetic principles as they relate to devising a proper therapeutic regimen.
- Select an appropriate therapeutic treatment plan for a given patient condition.
- Determine appropriate use for new pharmacologic agents.
Call (801) 961-8700 for hotel reservations.
When registering choose your dates, click on Special Rates and Awards button and in the Group Code box type in "unpunpa" and click FIND button.
Please call the hotel directly at the number listed above to take advantage of the special conference rate of $99. This special rate is available up until April 26th, 2013.Conference early bird registration ends May 1st, 2013 at 10:00PM MNT.
Conference Cancellation Policy
Cancellations will be accepted through May 7th, 2013 at 10:00PM MST. A $30 cancellation fee will be withheld from your refund.
Registration is non-refundable after May 7th, 2013 at 10PM MST.