Price displayed is the current price but is subject to change without notice.
Passing included online posttest(s) is required to earn contact hours, if applicable.
- Fitzgerald Health Education Associates
However, price is guaranteed once you place your order.
Learn about the latest psychiatric medications for management of major depressive disorder, insomnia, and ADHD. This informative course discusses precautions, mechanism of action, and clinical case scenarios.
Course participants will be able to:
• Recognize clinical scenarios when newer and second line medications should be considered in the management of major depressive disorder (MDD).
• Identify the mechanism of action of newer medication for the treatment of MDD.
• Describe the mechanism of action of newer agents for insomnia.
• Describe the mechanism of action and differentiate between the newer agents for attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder (ADHD)