Are you looking to improve your lab data interpretation skills? Using a case-based approach, this program is designed to help you refine your skills in ordering and analyzing the results of laboratory tests. This information-packed course includes:
- Assessment and Intervention in Common Anemias
- Laboratory Monitoring During Drug Therapy
- Evaluation and Intervention in Common Thyroid Disorders
- Evaluation of Renal Function
- Assessment of Hepatic Function
- Analysis of the WBC Count and Differential
- Challenging Cases in Laboratory Diagnosis
- Evaluation of immunologic and autoimmune disorders
- Management of Fluid and Electrolyte Disorders
- Vitamin D Deficiency: Assessment and intervention
Each program includes notes.
All contact hours are awarded upon successful completion of post-test.
Each program may be ordered individually. Use the search option to locate individual programs.