Assess your progress, test your knowledge and master core content areas with this proven text. Includes questions in book plus bonus 6-month access to online practice questions at Davis Edge (over 3,300 questions in all). Davis Edge is the online Q&A program that creates quizzes based on your personal strengths and weaknesses and tracks your progress every step of the way.
The questions in the book and online parallel the domain and content areas of the Adult-Gero and Family Nurse Practitioner exams, with answers and in-depth rationales that advance your mastery and understanding.
• 1,500+ questions that reflect the domains and content areas of the exams, with in-depth rationales for why responses are correct or incorrect
• Tips for success in the first two chapters, Achieving Success on a Certification Exam and Test-Taking Skills and Designing Your Study Plan for APRN Certification
• FREE, 6-month access to Davis Edge
• Interactive, question-based format with over 1,800 questions
• Immediate feedback with rationales for correct and incorrect responses
• “Quiz Builder” that lets you select practice questions by Topic or Areas of Practice (Adult Gero or Family Practice)
• “Student Success Center” that monitors your overall progress and identifies strengths and weaknesses
• “Comprehensive Exam Builder” that simulates the board exam experience