Dr. Margaret Fitzgerald created this program to help primary care NPs address common clinical challenges. It includes 10 pharmacology primers, in addition to low back pain, common GI disorders, and asthma courses. This program contains eleven courses:
All contact hours are awarded upon successful completion of post-test.
Each program may be ordered individually. Use the search option to locate the individual program.
- Low Back Pain: Assessment and Management
- COPD: Latest Treatment Recommendations
- Best of the $4 Drugs: Optimizing Your Choice of the Least Costly Generics
- Complex Case Studies in HTN, DM, Dyslipidemia
- The Differential Diagnosis of Chest Pain: Who Needs the ECG?
- Dizziness, Vertigo, and Syncope:Assessment and treatment/li>
- Hypertension Management Challenges
- Inflammation: Assessing, Preventing and Treating this Common Denominator in a Variety of Diseases
- Psychiatric Medications: An update on newer drugs
- Nutraceuticals Prescribing Update: Best practices for common vitamins, minerals, and herbs
Each program includes notes.
Each program may be ordered individually. Use the search option to locate individual programs.