Who can attend the course?
NPs and NP students are welcome to attend all Fitzgerald courses.
How do I register for a course?
You can enroll online or by giving us a call at 1-800-927-5380.
What is your cancellation/transfer policy?
Since there are a limited number of seats, we want to ensure that all those who register also plan to attend Our policies are:
- All requests must be received in writing and signed by the registrant.
- Requests received eight weeks or more prior to the start date of a live course. Fitzgerald will refund the full amount of the registration fee or allow a transfer on a space-available basis to any other date/location. No fees will be charged.
- Requests received less than eight weeks prior to the start date of a live course. Fitzgerald will transfer the registration to the online version of the same course. A processing fee of $25 may apply. No refunds will be issued.
- Request for refunds more than 6 months from purchase.Refunds cannot be issued for any items more than 6 months from purchase.
- No show/missed time at live courses. Upon customer request within five business days of the last day of the live course, Fitzgerald will schedule the customer for the online version of those live course portions not attended, if the course is available online. A processing fee of $25 may apply. No refunds will be issued.
What if I need special accommodations in accordance with national ADA guidelines?
We will provide special accommodations as needed. We do require two weeks prior notice to ensure accommodations can be made. Please contact our customer service team for more information.
What do I need to bring to the course?
You may wish to bring a highlighter or additional writing supplies.
What should I wear to the course?
Since we cannot control the temperature in most venues, we suggest that you dress in layers or bring a light jacket or sweater.
Do I have to pre-register to attend a course?
Yes, it is highly recommended that you pre-register for the course that you plan to attend. This will ensure that we have an available spot for you, as well as adequate materials onsite. If you choose to not pre-register and show up to a course, please understand that you may not be allowed to attend if the course is at full capacity.
Do you have group discount rates?
Group discounts are available for certification review courses. Please contact our Student Advisor Manager at 1-978-794-8366 extension 327 for more information.
I have more questions, who can I call?
Our skilled customer service team is available at 800-927-5380 to answer your questions Monday through Friday from 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM Eastern. You may also email your questions to email@example.com.
How do I take my pre-requisite course?
Fitzgerald Certification Review courses have online prerequisite courses. If a prerequisite course is required, it will be automatically added to your cart when you enroll in the live course. You will then access it through your Fitzgerald dashboard and complete the course like any other online course.
Are livestream and onsite live courses the same?
Onsite courses are live in-person learning opportunities, where the Fitzgerald Faculty and learner are in the same physical location. Livestream courses are taught in real-time over an internet connection. Attendees can ask questions via chat and receive a response from the faculty verbally.