Academic- Asthma: Assessment, diagnosis, and management
Study evidence-based guidelines for assessment and management of asthma throughout the lifespan with the guidance of expert clinician Dr. Margaret Fitzgerald.
This program will help you learn:
- How to diagnose asthma based on history of characteristic symptom patterns and evidence of airflow limitation
- How to establish asthma severity
- What factors contribute to poor asthma control
- How to develop a plan of pharmacologic intervention for acute asthma flare-ups as well as long-term preventive therapy utilizing current evidence
- When to step up or step down therapy