Academic- Comprehensive Psychopharmacology for NPs & Adv Practice Clinicians
Building on a foundation of pharmacokinetics and the neurobiology of psychiatric disease, the pharmacodynamics of each drug class are analyzed in terms of practical application with relevant case studies.
Taught by pharmacology expert and nationally acclaimed presenter Dr. Sally Miller, this course is appropriate for psychiatric mental health NPs and NPs from all specialty settings who manage patients on any of these therapies and for students in PMHNP programs, who need a 30-hour psychopharmacology-specific course.
Topics covered include:
- Neurobiology of psychiatric disorders
- Mood stabilizers
- Psychostimulants and other ADD/ADHD medications
- Pharmacologic management of dementing disorders
- Pharmacologic management of substance abuse disorders
- Pharmacologic management of sleep disorders
Courses included in this package. Click on a course to learn more.
- Academic- Case Studies 0 0
Split from PMHRXOL. Product + exam/eval ID and version: PMHRXOL-PMHRX20CH10-P1-1
- Academic- Case Studies: Antipsychotic therapy & Pharmacologic Management of ADD 0 0
- Academic- Neurobiology of Psychiatric Disorders 0 0
- Academic- Pharmacogenetics and Pharmacogenomics 0 0
- Academic- Pharmacologic Management of Anxiety 0 0
- Academic- Pharmacologic Management of Dementing Disorders, Substance Use Disorders and Sleep Disorde 0 0
- Academic- Pharmacologic Management of Depression 0 0
- Academic- Pharmacologic Management of Mood Disorders 0 0
- Academic- The Core Concepts & Neurobiology of Psychiatric Disorders 0 0
- The Neurobiology of Psychoses 0 0