Academic- Pharmacology of Lipid Management for ASCVD Risk Reduction
At the conclusion of this program the participant will be able to:
- Differentiate average risk, high risk, and very high risk for ASCVD.
- Analyze mechanisms of actions for the lipid-lowering agents presented.
- Apply pharmacodynamic principles to case study presentation.
- Discuss the basic concepts of DNA replication and transcription.
- Describe the mechanism of action for the antiviral agents presented.
- Differentiate among classes of antiviral agents.