Ophthalmology Examinations: Identifying Common Disorders
Learn how to conduct a systematic and thorough eye exam.
Emergent, urgent, and primary care procedures expert Dr. Campo will help you determine ophthalmologic diagnoses and treatments based on signs and symptoms.
Develop a foundational understanding of physiology to enhance your understanding of ophthalmologic pathophysiology. Dr. Theresa Campo covers common disorders, including trauma and eye and eyelid infections.
Learn how to:
- Identify key components of a thorough ophthalmologic examination
- Differentiate normal and abnormal examination findings
- Formulate diagnoses and differential diagnoses based on examination findings
- Determine when dilation is indicated
- Conduct an ophthalmologic history