UM- ICU Module
Courses included in this package. Click on a course to learn more.
- UM- Acute Liver Failure: Etiology, manifestations, and clinical management 1.3 1Learn to identify and differentiate liver failure, identify common causes, and initiate treatment. Expert NP and national speaker, Dr. Chu Rodgers will discuss how to order lab and diagnostic studies and manage this disease.
- UM- Cardiovascular Disorders 1.25 0.5
- UM- Critical Care Lab Diagnostics: ABG and acid base balance 1 0Dr. Angelow will help acute care providers identify acid-base imbalances based on ABG findings, along with other diagnostics. Learn about common causes of acid-base imbalances and strategies for evaluating and managing them.
- UM- Disorders Revealed by the Cardiac Exam 1 0.5
- UM- Emerging Trends in the Clinical Management of Acute Respiratory Distress Syndrome (ARDS) 1.5 0Learn to implement current best practices for management of this complex condition. Expert NP and national speaker, Dr. Chu Rodgers will discuss clinical manifestations and evidence-based treatment of acute respiratory distress syndrome (ARDS).
- UM- Eye, Ear, Nose, and Throat Disorders 1 0.5
- UM- Fluid and Electrolyte Abnormalities: Evaluation and management of common disorders 2.75 2.75This program will provide the clinician with information relevant to the evaluation and management of common fluid and electrolyte disorders encountered in the adult and geriatric population in primary and acute care settings.
- UM- Gastrointestinal Disorders 1 0.5
- UM- Geriatric Pharmacology Considerations in Acute Care 1.25 1.25Individuals within the geriatric population are living longer with chronic disease that requires pharmacotherapy. Dr. Angelow offers guidance on how to apply AGS Beer’s Criteria and address special prescribing concerns for these patients.
- UM- Hematologic/Oncologic Disorders 1 0.5
- UM- Neurologic Disorders 1 0.5
- UM- Pneumonia Treatment in the Acute Care Setting 1.25 1.25Acute care expert and national speaker Dr. Angelow reviews common pathogens and current ATS/IDSA guidelines on pneumonia treatment in acute care settings
- UM- Pulmonary Disorders 2 1
- UM- Renal Disorders 0.25 0
- UM- Severe Acute Pancreatitis: An update in management 1.5 0.25Learn how to identify signs and symptoms and classify severe acute pancreatitis. Acute care expert, Dr. Chu Rodgers, reviews how to order lab and diagnostic studies and manage this disease.