Premier Adult-Gerontology Acute Care NP Review Package
If you want flexibility to prep anywhere and the best prep books, this is the package for you.
Fitzgerald NP Exam Review Advantages:
· 99%+ pass rate for AACN & ANCC exams
· Pass Guarantee provides 100% peace of mind
· Prepared 140,000+ NPs to pass exams
· Presented by NP experts who practice in the certification they teach
· The most up-to-date, evidence-based NP Certification Exam reviews
· Free practice exam & hundreds of prep questions included
· Includes comprehensive printed workbook & access to online PDFs
· 2X attempts per test
· Access the course 24/7
· 4 attempts for each module (two times more than other reviews)
· 180-day access
MP3 Player (includes some online only topics)
· Learn on the go: perfect for walking, running or driving
· Comes fully loaded with ear buds & 3.5 mm cable for car/speaker audio connection
· Durable & geared for extended use; same MP3 player used by public libraries
Note: Content is sequential & covers all exam domains.
Also includes the following Curated Prep/Reference Books:
Advanced Practice Nursing in the Care of Older Adults
Laurie Kennedy-Malone, PhD, GNP-BC, FAANP, FGSA
Lori Martin-Plank, PhD, FNP-BC, NP-C, GNP-BC, FAANP
Evelyn Groenke Duffy, DNP, AGPCNP-BC, FAANP
Explore effective ways to enhance the wellness and independence of older adults across the wellness-illness continuum, including acute and long-term care.
Ferri's Best Test: A Practical Guide to Laboratory Medicine and Diagnostic Imaging, 4th Edition
Author: Fred Ferri, MD, FACP
Determine which diagnostic tests to order anytime, anywhere with this portable, pocket-sized reference.
Medical Imaging for the Health Care Provider: Practical Radiograph Interpretation
Author: Theresa M. Campo, DNP, FNP-C, FAANP, FAAN, ENP-C
The only text to integrate the basics of radiology, characteristics and differences of testing modalities, and interpretation skills.