Amplify enhances your Nurse Practitioner program
Exceed Preceptor Expectations
Prepare Students to Pass
A catalyst to improve student success
- 120+ courses / 600+ hours of evidence-based education support students from the beginning of the NP program through boards and beyond
- Case studies help improve critical thinking and clinical decision making
- Clinically-focused learning activities help ensure optimal preparation for rotations
- Dozens of skills-based courses are included
- Includes the #1 Certification Exam Reviews plus Exam Prep solutions
Download Amplify Information
Amplify benefits your entire team
Amplify boosts program reputation by improving student success and pass rates. Deans appreciate the cost effectiveness and improvement in student outcomes.
Program Directors & Specialty Coordinators
Amplify reduces overall vendor management — with one strategic education partner across the entire NP program. Also creates operational efficiencies — with accreditation alignment and program mapping.
Amplify saves faculty time and frees them up to focus on student needs instead of time-consuming course development research.
Why partner with us?
What Comes with Amplify?
Learning libraries and resources that go well beyond certification review to support students throughout their entire NP program.
Robust courses (85+ hours) to augment 3P basics by providing in-depth and advanced coverage in key areas. Many Universities use Pathophysiology and Clinical Pharmacology as a 3-credit courses
- Pathophysiology for NPs & Advanced Practice Clinicians (37.7 hours, 6.4 Rx hours)
- Clinical Pharmacology for NPs & Advanced Practice Clinicians (51.5 hours, 50.2 Rx hours)
- Comprehensive Psychopharmacology for NPs (30.3 hours, 30.3 RX hours)
50+ courses (85+ hours) provide up-to-date pharmacology content including topics such as:
- Chronic Pain Management
- Hypertension Update and Dyslipidemia
- Pharmacology update (Most Popular!)
- Antimicrobial Prescribing Update
- Diabetes Management
- Nutraceuticals Prescribing Update
- Opioid & Non Opioid Prescribing
Clinical Skills Library
55+ evidence-based learning activities featuring the skills clinical preceptors expect NP students to have mastered.
- ECG Interpretation
- Lab Data Interpretation
- Suturing Skills
- Chest X-ray Interpretation
- Imaging Interpretation
- Cardiac Exam: Heart sounds
- Chest Pain Evaluation
Certification Exam Prep
Proven to improve student pass rates (available for top 7 specialty tracks)
Review course includes:
- Free practice exam & hundreds of prep questions
- Printed student workbook
- Extensive online resources
- Available on-demand or livestream
Assessment tools include:
- Pre and Post Review Tests
- Exit Exam
- 3P Competency Assessment (June 2021)